Monday, January 19, 2009

Ahh... candy swap!

So I have fallen in love with this candy from france made by arnaud soubeyran and the beauty of violet flavored marshmallow is indescribable.... i never thought i'd ever favor anything with a "violet" flavor... Anyhow, onward... as I was scouring the internet for a site that would sell these beauty's in bulk and I fell upon this wonderful website dedicated to different candies... and candy swapping... count me in! Who ever wants to try these magnificant marshmallows... just swap something with me :0)

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you finally have a blog!!!! Now I can stalk you even more!!MWAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... i love this thing.... And its all because of those darn marshmallow candies. I really wanted to write about them and I didn't know where.. and here I am. Now, how do I find friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...good question. The only way I find out people have blogs is either through their facebook (they post their blog link) or I hear people talk about their blog. Or I just stumble upon them through other people's blogs. Mom said you made the marshmallow candies...HOW????

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://candy.about.com/od/marshmallowrecipes/ss/sbs_marshmallow.htm

    I did it like that recipe... but without the eggs. (idea of raw eggs was kinda creepy)

    ReplyDelete